I LOVE Banana Leaf Rice @ Kanna Curry House PJ



Tambah lagi Kari... Tambah Lagi kasi Banjirrrr....

I would need a Banana Leaf Rice treat at least once a month, otherwise when the craving comes I could just irritably try to satisfy my cravings with viewing photos of Banana Leaf Rice on the Internet. Unfortunately staying and working in the heart of KL would require an extensive amount of traffic jamming and traveling to go to this favourite and best serving Banana Leaf Rice in the whole of KL and Selangor, Kanna Curry House in Section17, PJ.


The Special Things about Nasi Daun Pisang.

I just love my rice soaked in lots of curry with vegetables forming hills on the banana leaf rice plus a serving of Masala Chicken, lots of Pappadom and the crazy tasting Salted Dried Chili. The taste would be out of this world and believe me, the after-smell of curry on your fingers even long after you've finished your meal is just heavenly!

I'm reading: I LOVE Banana Leaf Rice @ Kanna Curry House PJTweet this!

4 comments:

Shah said...

Been a very long time since I last had banana leaf rice. Must check out this place soon. Do they open for dinner? Which part of Section 17 is this place at? Dekat the old Sentosa cinema tu ke?

Kembara Musafir said...

I hate you....!!! (hehehe....)

Syahr-El said...

They have several branches in Kepong and Puchong. I've only been to the one in PJ though. Here's the address and phone number:

No. 29 Jalan 17/45
46400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor

Tel: 603-79584814
(Opened from 7 am to 11 pm daily)

Here's a link of a Map to the place (dekat Lisa Inn)

http://kyspeaks.com/photos/kanna_curry_map.jpg

Syahr-El said...

Kembara... Love often starts with hate you know... hehehehe

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger