My First Time...

Ekekekek sounds dirty eh? No la.. not THAT first time. THAT first time happened sooooo many years before but THIS first is really a first that only happened last week.

Yep, it was my first date with Fillet-o-Fish. Tak percaya? I've mentioned several times that I don't eat seafood but a colleague of mine gave me a Fillet-o-Fish for breakfast as she got an extra McDonald's free breakfast coupon. So, orang kata rezeki jangan ditolak, nahas jangan dicari, maka, that has officially become my first time eating a Fillet-o-Fish. What does it taste like? I dunno really, i poured half a bottle of chilli sauce so that I wouldn't have to taste the fish or have the fish after-taste in my mouth... ahahah mengelat kan?

So here's a photo of the thing that i gobbled into my tummy - hehehe I guess by know it's no longer in there lah!

I'm reading: My First Time...Tweet this!

2 comments:

Shah said...

Tak makan seafood? I cannot live without seafood. Tahap kolesterol sila jangan tanya la hehehe...

Syahr-El said...

heheh dulu2 masa kecik2 makan tapi lepas tengok citer JAWS terus dah tak mau makan... aik doktor pun kolesterol tinggi ke?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger