David versus David


This year the two Davids are competing for the American Idol crown. My predictions have been correct throughout and will I be correct this time again? Archuleta and Cook are definitely a couple of talented young men, both sing very well and both are able to mesmerize their audiences. Both are my favourites in this season (I love Syesha tolo but someone has to go last week) Cook with his ability to transform any song into his own, and Archuleta with the wonders of his nasal tone would definitely make the finals this year a very interesting one.

Who will win? We'll see tomorrow but i'll surely go for the charming Archuleta.

I'm reading: David versus DavidTweet this!

1 comments:

Syahr-El said...

I've got to admit my defeat at my very last 'prediction'.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger