Have you Updated your N Series?

I have recently updated my 6 months old Nokia N95 firmware. Believe me, the phone has been working wonders after the update. My last firmware was dated 2006 and with the latest updates it feels like a totally brand new device. As if I have just purchased a new multimedia phone all together. The camera works better, zoomed pictures are just brilliant. The DVD quality video is crispier and a couple of new games available. The phone's working more efficiently now without sudden crashes like it used to before the update. Updates can be done from your PC to your phone. To check for updates and step-by-step guide to update installation, visit the NOKIA website. Do back-up your phone's content ensuring that all important data are back-ed up either into the memory card or your PC.

I'm reading: Have you Updated your N Series?Tweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger