What Have I Done to My Life?

Got this from my sis in law via email... Hmmm it got me thinking how much time I have wasted in my life working aimlessly and for those who don't appreciate my sacrifices... tau-tau ujung bulan dapat gaji (I am so item number 6 and 7) with no bonus and no increment (hehehe, really! sometimes I think keje kerajaan lagi bagus... can rilek-rilek, curik tulang and sometimes jadik corrupt.. opps!)

10 reasons why you should leave office by 6.00 pm, for some of us 5.30pm.

Click on the image to enlarge...

I know someone who is item number 8 - and he got the Employee of the Year award some more tau! (not me, of course)

I'm reading: What Have I Done to My Life?Tweet this!

2 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

kah kah kah...!! ala kasik can la kat depa yang kerja extra working hours tuh... dah hobi depa, tak ada benda lain depa nak buat... kah kah kah...!

Syahr-El said...

err... errr... that includes me la kembara... kalau tak keje long hours everyday tak sah.. kekadang balik rumah pun sambung kerja... kerja part time lah.. kah kah kah...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger