Don't Play Play with my Liver...Safewalk...

Dah banyak kali Kal El terima email berikut tapi kali ni nak share dengan semua. I'm sure you've read this somewhere, sometime ago tapi dalam gelak-gelak inilah hakikatnya pelajar kita walaupun di Uni. Kal El sempat mengajar bebudak Diploma dan Degree matapelajaran Bahasa Inggeris di sebuah Universiti di Serdang dan Pusat Pengajian Swasta di Jalan Raja Laut secara part time satu ketika dulu dan beginilah rupanya contoh karangan yang mereka berikan. Bukan semuanya begini tapi sebilangannya. Amat menyedihkan apabila mengenangkan mereka ini anak bangsa Kal El sendiri (bukan, dorang bukan berdarah Krypton). Apa yang berlaku? They were really hard working. Kenapa? Buat keje dua kali! First writing the essay in Malay then tranlating it word by word using Kamus Melayu-English. Kasihan but memang terjadi, bukan sekali tapi banyak kali, not by the same student but many. Tiap-tiap semester pasti Kal El terima essay macam ni. Fikirkanlah...

Tijah memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend MAT SALLEH nya....Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun mengutus surat...Suratnye berbunyi begini...

Hi,

my motive write this letter is to give know you something. I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION WITH US. I have think about this very cook cook. I know i clap one hand only. Correctly, i have seen you and she together at town with eyes myself. You always ask for apology back back. I don't trust you again!!!

You are really crocodile land.

My friend speak you play wood three. Now I know you correct correct play wood three. So, I break connection to pull my body from this love triangle. I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me.

So, I break off to go far from here. I don't want you to play play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you.

I don't want banana to fruit two times ....

Safewalk .....Tijah

I'm reading: Don't Play Play with my Liver...Safewalk...Tweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger