Cozy House Great Eastern Mall Again

Back from Umrah the other day we went to Great Eastern Mall to get some gift for my nephew who was hospitalised at Ampang Puteri. Since Great Eastern Mall was on the same route to Ampang Puteri from our office we decided to have dinner at one of our usual and favourite dining place - Cozy House.

Fried Bee Hoon with Dried Chilli

As usual if I'm there I would be tempted to order their Chicken Chop with Gravy but that particular day I suceeded in ordering something which I haven't ordered for a very long time - Fried Bee Hoon with Dried Chilli. I love eating this dish with the pickled green chilli and a little chilli sauce. When Mummy was still alive we would usually order this take away as we just couldn't resist ordering their Chicken Chop.

Pineapple Fried Rice

KN ordered the Pineapple Fried Rice and loved it. KN has been trying all sorts of Fried Rice on their menu whenever we're there and just refused to try the amazing Chicken Chop. I guess KN doesn't want to get hooked and addicted like I do!


One thing nice about the Great Eastern Mall Cozy outlet is the interesting presentation of their drinks. KN had the large (really huge) Coke and I had the Iced Lemon Tea served in a jar-like glass. Cooling! If you're there you have to try their Jasmine Tea...nice!

I'm reading: Cozy House Great Eastern Mall AgainTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger