Happy Birthday Mummy!


If Mummy was still around, she would have turned 62 today. We've been celebrating our birthdays together since I was a baby (mine will be tomorrow InsyaAllah) I will forever cherish today as the most important day in my life. How I miss sharing my cake with you Mummy and ever since I was deprived of a birthday with you four years ago (you left less than a month before our birthday came), my birthday has always been celebrated with tears but this year I promise I will celebrate both our birthdays like we used to. I promise to celebrate it with a big smile in your remembrance.

Happy Birthday Mummy... Al-Fatihah to you dear mom.

I'm reading: Happy Birthday Mummy!Tweet this!

2 comments:

Encik Anif said...

I miss my mummy too.. Al Fatihah

Syahr-El said...

Al-Fatihah to both of them. Hanya yang sudah kehilangan akan tau betapa pedihnya azab hidup tanpa seorang ibu di sisi.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger