Happy Birthday Malaysia & Salam Ramadhan

Assalamu'alaikum.

Alhamudlillah I am back from Holy Mekah hoping for positive changes in me and my life. Syukur everything went well except for some glitches to my health but thankfully there were KN and other members of the group who had morally supported me. I am currently trying to catch up with the things I left these past couple of weeks and InsyaAllah will continue writing as usual after I have readjusted my schedule, hopefully soon. Have been down with fever and coughing madly ever since I came back a week ago. Many thanks for your prayers and I think it is not too late to wish everyone Happy 51st Independence and Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. May Allah bless.

I'm reading: Happy Birthday Malaysia & Salam RamadhanTweet this!

2 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

alhamdulillah... great to hear that you had a good trip... batuk2, demam2 tuh biasa laaa... perubahan cuaca... get well soon...!!

waiting for the blog entries & photos...!!

Syahr-El said...

Thank you KM. InsyaAllah akan diusakan dengan kadar segera hehehe...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger