Yellow Cab Pizza Ampang


Yellow Cab Pizza is a new pizzeria nearby Ampang Point. If I am not mistaken there are two Yellow Cab Pizza outlets in KL tapi not sure where's the other one located. KN bought this take away one weekend and the moment I saw the pizza box - alamak! Gelak tak hengat punya... kenapa? Sebab pizza box dia ikat ngan tali rafia! Funnee but unique!

I can't recall the name of this pizza KN bought but I kinda like the taste. What's best - banyak onion slices and olives... yummm yummm!


When it comes to pizza, i like mine with beef. I just think chicken or other flavours doesn't really go well with pizza. Tak ngam la...I wish one day KN would drive me to Yellow Cab for a dine in so that I could know what's available (heheh I haven't tried driving yet - so have to depend on KN to drive me around heheheh kesian dia jadi drebar pulak kan?

I'm reading: Yellow Cab Pizza AmpangTweet this!

3 comments:

CATZ said...

yellow cab pizza??
menariknyaaa....catz tak pernah dengar...nampak sedap...catz pun sukaaaa bawangg lebihhh....and beef.
sedapnyaa...lapar ku pepagi nih...
dgn piza hut mana sedap??

Syahr-El said...

this one lagi sedap... Kal El tak gemar Pizza Hut - I prefer Dominoes sebab ada thin crust - kedai dia ni kat Ampang Point same row ngan Shakeys.. memang agak tersorok dan papan tanda kedainya pun kecikkkk aja ekekeke

CATZ said...

ye lorr..dominos lagi sedapp..setujuuuu

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger