NexStar Hard Drive Dock - 2.5"/3.5" SATA to USB 2.0 Hard Drive Dock


I have just gotten myself a new gadget - a Hard Drive Dock! Reason for buying this gadget? Hehehe I somehow lost the Western Digital MyBook adapter (entah tertinggal kat mana entah) and needed fast access to my files. Since none of the shop sells the adapter for MyBook, the cheapest and most practical solution would be this fantastic Vantec Nextar Hard Drive Dock. Amazing! Now instead of having one external hard disks, I could have a few - wah lau wei! (Tapi kan at the expense of my WD MyBook la... takpe, jumpa adapter nanti I'll replace the HD in the poor MyBook hehehe)

Here's a description of the product from DealsDirect.com

The Vantec Nexstar® Hard Drive Dock is a complete and easy way to add or swap hard drives to your computer. It gives you the flexibility of connecting any SATA I/II hard drive to your computer via USB 2.0 connection without opening up your computer case or installing into an enclosure. Simply just insert any 2.5" or 3.5" SATA I/II hard drive into the NexStar Hard Drive Dock and you are ready to transfer, copy, or backup files. Quick and easy, the Vantec Nexstar Hard Drive Dock is the perfect solution to access your hard drive in seconds.


Features

• Install and Access Hard Drive in Seconds
• Simple to Use Design; No Need to Add Enclosure or Open Case
• Eject Button for Easy Removal of Hard Drive
• Supports 2.5"/3.5" SATA I/II Hard Drive up to 1.5TB
• Add Storage to Any System with USB
• Plug & Play
• Attractive Blue LED Power & HD Activity Light
• Transfer Rates Up to 480Mbps w/USB 2.0


Specifications

• Model: NST-D100S2
• Device Support: SATA I/II Hard Drive
• Device Size: 2.5” or 3.5” Hard Drive
• Internal Interface: SATA
• External Interface: USB 2.0
• HD Capacity: Up to 1.5TB
• Power Supply: Dual 5V/12V 2A
• Material: Plastic
• Dimension: 136x83x87 mm

System Requirements

• Intel Pentium II 350 MHz Compatible or Mac G3 Processor & Greater
• Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista or Mac OS 8.6 & Greater
• USB-Equipped System
• For USB 2.0 Speeds, the System Must Support USB 2.0 Specifications

I'm reading: NexStar Hard Drive Dock - 2.5"/3.5" SATA to USB 2.0 Hard Drive DockTweet this!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger