Makassar, Sulawesi April 2009


Map of Sulawesi (c) Sulawesi-Indonesia.com

The earlier plan was a long visit to Europe (London - Manchester - Paris - Amsterdam) for 2009 but the plan had to be postponed due to the current economic situation. As a replacement, we took advantage of the recent Air Asia free seats offer to Makassar (Ujung Padang) in Southern Sulawesi.


Our tickets are confirmed for the trip between April 16 - April 22, 2009 to celebrate KN's birthday on April 20th. We would be taking the Skybus this time instead of asking my brother to send us to the Low Cost Carrier Terminal. There's still a long way to go till April next year but I think it's going to be a worth while waiting. We have actually started planning our itinerary! Just hope I won't get sick again this time and that there will be no earthquake anytime near or during our trip. Amin...


Masjid Raya (c) Makassarkota

Our trip this time would mean me returning to where my Bugis ancestors came from - Yup I am a rojak consisting of Bugis, Javanese, Japanese, Chinese and a little Dutch - complicated huh? That's what makes me Super..lah!

I'm reading: Makassar, Sulawesi April 2009Tweet this!

4 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

huaaa... awalnyer plan gi holiday...!! impressive... that's what I call proper planning...!!:)

Syahr-El said...

mmg we'll usually plan ahead of time so that we have something to look forward to and work harder untuk kumpul duit heheheh

Kembara Musafir said...

interesting concept... may be I should do the same... hehehe

Syahr-El said...

it's called motivation ahahah tapi kene cekal hati la... if your bos tak approve cuti u kene sanggup berenti keje just so that you tak rugi having to forego the vacation.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger