Cafe Milano @ Signature's KLCC

Cafe Milano is at the Signature's Food Court @ Suria KLCC. It serves Italian food like spaghetti and lasagna as well as a variety of waffles for dessert. I have not tried their waffles tho but they look so discriminatingly sweet and definitely tempting for a diabetic like me.


Spaghetti Bolognese with Meatballs

My usual order would be their Meatball Spaghetti Bolognese. You can either have chicken or beef for the meatball - I of course love the beef. What's so nice about this dish? It's tomato and cheese rich gravy is out of this world. What's even better, if three pieces meatball aren't enough for you, extras are available at RM0.60 each - they're huge so three would usually be just nice for me.


Spaghetti Alfredo with Meatballs

KN has tried their Spaghetti Alfredo with Meatball and loved it! Don't worry if you're a Parmesan Cheese freak like me - they're not stingy and you can help yourself to as much as you want at the cashier counter, unlike some other places I've been to, serving Italian dishes but did not have Parmesan Cheese in storage.


Iced Jelly Fruit Cocktail

If ever we dine at Signature's KLCC, I would usually order the Iced Jelly Fruit Cocktail to accompany my pasta. The stall selling this refreshing dessert is just opposite Cafe Milano.

I'm reading: Cafe Milano @ Signature's KLCCTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger