Alhamdulillah...



"Di sini aku datang untuk memenuhi panggilan-Mu ya Allah, di sini aku datang wahai Yang Tiada sekutu bagi-Mu. Di sini aku datang untuk memenuhi panggilan-Mu ya Allah, Sesungguhnya segala puji, nikmat dan kekuasaan hanya milik-Mu, tiada sekutu bagi-Mu."

"O my Lord, Here I am at Your service, Here I am. There is no partner with You. Here I am. Truly, the praise and the provisions are Yours, and so is the dominion and sovereignty. There is no partner with you."


Alhamdulillah. Our dream to set foot in Makkah for Umrah is becoming a reality. Our Visas have just been approved and this good news was relayed to us by our agent Andalusia after our Umrah class yesterday morning. We'll be leaving in less than three weeks and we're counting every second till the day comes. Maha suci Allah, only He knows how it feels deep inside to how badly I want to be there and everytime I practice the Talbiyah I feel nearer to the Ka'abah. I've never felt this way in my whole life before. It's hard to describe but the feeling is wonderful.



InsyaAllah... Do pray for our well being. A million thanks.

I'm reading: Alhamdulillah...Tweet this!

2 comments:

Encik Anif said...

Salam.. :) Bila di sana nanti, sampaikan salam kami sekeluarga pada Rasulullah S.A.W

Syahr-El said...

InsyaAllah...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger