Air Mata Kucing @ Petaling Street, KL

Do you know the best Mata Kucing (Longan with brown sugar) drink in KL (or perhaps in the whole wide world)? Yup its @ Petaling Street - a stall right at the crossroads in the middle of Petaling Street. Real tasty!



They Used to Serve in Steel Bowls... Now in Paper Cups

I have been coming to this stall ever since I was in High School in the early 90s and every time I was on my way back from college in the mid 90s I would definitely drop by for at least 2 bowls of their cold Mata Kucing served in cold steel bowls...how refreshing! Unfortunately now they have replace the metal bowls with paper cups...

I'm reading: Air Mata Kucing @ Petaling Street, KLTweet this!

3 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

I still wonder what makes it so popular... dah cuba dah a few times... it is good, but not that excellent to make it so famous... just wondering if it is not a bit overrated....

Syahr-El said...

when did you try it lah? kalau recently memang dah tak berapa sedap. When I was in school dulu they served the drink in a steel bowl... memang terngkat la masa tu... i went again after so many years, they were using paper cups already... spoil only.

Kembara Musafir said...

well, not long long ago la... like may be 6, 7 years ago.... they were still serving in the steel bowl....

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger