Can't Wait for Tonite... Our Postponed Valentine's Dinner

Yep, it's a belated Valentine's Dinner at one of our favourites diner -

This year is unlike previous years where we had our Valentine's dinner on Valentine's day. Due to some unavoidable reasons we had to reschedule the dinner to... TONIGHT! What's best is I don't have to fork out a single cent because it's going to be KN's treat hehehehe. Thanks in advance my love!

Since I have been craving for country fried steak... that's just what i'm going to order tonight yummmmmmmmmy!


I love Chili's country fried steak, yummy!
Country Fried Steak (above). Another superb dish there is the steak sandwich and their classic nachos yum yum yum!

I'm reading: Can't Wait for Tonite... Our Postponed Valentine's DinnerTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger