Singapore Aug 4 - Aug 7, 2008






Will be off to Singapore tomorrow morning via Aerobus. This will be my first visit to Singapore after about 5 years - the last one was in 2003 with Mummy and my little bro for my cousin's wedding. The bus will depart KL at 0800hrs and will be arriving Singapore at about 1300hrs. Since this is a company trip, so there isn't much choice when it comes to transportation mode and accommodation. I'll be staying at Summer View Hotel near Bugis Street (looks ok to me on the Internet) and will be working at Suntec City for the International Conference on Teaching and Learning with Technology (ICTLT). Well, I don't really know what I'll be doing there for leisure these coming four days as I'll have to conserve energy for the Umrah trip on the 9th. meaning that I'll be coming back on the 7th, work for another day on the 8th, pack and then leave again on the 9th until 25th of August.

Writing about it pun sudah rasa penat wo...

I'm reading: Singapore Aug 4 - Aug 7, 2008Tweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger