Kinabalu Pine Resort, Kundasang, Sabah


If I had another chance to go to KK again, I would definitely want to spend another night here. Especially when I already have my bionic legs so that I can jalan-jalan up and downhill. Enjoy the beautiful swiss-like scenery, the pine trees. Since I was handicapped this time so I couldn't really enjoy the stay there. I missed going down to the orchid farm, just below the resort's restaurant especially. I didn't want to trouble KN pushing me up and downhill on the wheelchair so I spent most of the 2 days 1 night indoor or rather at the balcony of our room - even that was satisfying enough for me.


I just love the resort; its tranquil surrounding, beautiful scenery, fresh air and the marvelous Mount Kinabalu backdrop giving guests a beautiful view each time they open their room door. All rooms here are facing the mountain so one does not really need to leave the room to enjoy the breathtaking view of Mount Kinabalu.


Sun rises rather early here compared to in Kuala Lumpur. It's usually already bright come 6 am and no way should you miss the sunrise (or even the sunset) while you're here. Unfortunately the sun does not rise nor it sets anywhere near the mountain but a little off to the side. It was however a beautiful sight not to be missed!


You may also want to try the special steamboat buffet - a specialty dish here at Kinabalu Pine Resort. The restaurant menu however is very limited. If you do not have transport coming here, better bring food supplies like instant noodles for your vacation. Otherwise there are aplenty restaurants in Kundasang town selling all sorts of local dishes.

I'm reading: Kinabalu Pine Resort, Kundasang, SabahTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger