Here Comes... iPhone 3G!


After eying Mahid's iPhone several times and dok beranganing owning one for myself hehehe I finally got to own this awesome gadget - thanks to my beloved, who else, KN lah! Yup it was a gift - no particular occasion just a token a love I guess... thank you hon!


So ever since I got this magnificent piece of technology ahahaha asyik-asyik install itu ini on the phone - that's my kinda thing. I love the games! Download-able games - even the free ones are superb. Kal El memang tak berapa gemar main game but with this iPhone i've become a game freak pulak - especially love the bowling and tapping game...seronok I tell you!


Since this is my first non-Nokia communications gadget I do find it troublesome to get use to the navigation - memang Nokia lah paling senang and user friendly I think. There are some features on Nokia which are not available on iPhone yang kadangkala pisses me off. Tapi apa pun I enjoy this iPhone very much! Nokia tu... bawak la jugak ke hulu ke hilir guna untuk snap-snap pics hehehe - I still love the 5MP camera with flash on my N95!

I'm reading: Here Comes... iPhone 3G!Tweet this!

2 comments:

CATZ said...

wah..congrats..new gadget...yey!
mesti suka gila kan..

Syahr-El said...

Sukaaaaaa sangattttttt!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger