Al-Fatihah buat Allahyarhamah Norfazwany


Click on the photos to be directed to Berita Harian

Al-Fatihah buat Allahyarhamah Wany - an ex colleague back at the old office. My deepest condolences to her hubby Akashah who was also an ex colleague of mine. This is surely a devastating news as the couple just got married two months ago. Itu lah yang dikatakan ajal maut ditangan Tuhan. Kal El yang sakit ni alhamdulillah umur masih panjang tapi yang sihat pula tiba-tiba meninggalkan kita. I cannot imagine Akashah's feelings - I wouldn't be able to accept the fact if this ever happens to me.

Al-Fatihah buat Allahyarhamah, semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan diletakkan di kalangan orang-orang yang beriman. Amin.

I'm reading: Al-Fatihah buat Allahyarhamah NorfazwanyTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger