Dubai Here I Come?

I applied for a job in Dubai somewhere last month and received an email from the HR two weeks ago asking for my current and expected salary. Seems I've been shortlisted for an interview. Well, the offer is very attractive (perk wise, I don't know how much basic salary I get to bring home every month) and loking forward to the interview, hopefully soon. I haven't decided whether I'd really go or not, if offered but I'm keeping my mind open if there is really a job offer coming from them. Perhaps it's time to start anew, many issues to think through though, particularly my health. I'm sure life would be interesting in a new environment.

I'm reading: Dubai Here I Come?Tweet this!

2 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

careful...!! a lot of people have been cheated into coming to Dubai and stucked here. check and double check wha is being offered and what is the package...

register yourself to MyUAE yahoo group and ask for advise there...
go to "Kerjadubai" blogspot for some infos on Dubai

and feel free to ask me if you need any infos ...

Syahr-El said...

Thank you very much Kembara Musafir, we'll keep in touch. Banyak juga nak bertanya ni...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger