Bila Aku Sudah Tiada

I am suddenly struck with emotions and remembered this very relevant song by Hujan. Need I say more? Tsk...



Bila Aku Sudah Tiada

Bila, aku sudah tiada
simpan semua lagu ku
jangan di tangis selalu

Mungkin, itu sementara
bila jumpa pengganti ku
jangan di lupakan aku

Pagi itu indah seperti biasa
tidur yang lena terhenti di sana
layap kuyu masih tak terdaya
bukalah tingkap mu
curahkan cahaya...

Siapa yang sangka
bila tiba masa kita
untuk pergi selamanya

Takkan terduga
jika saat ni
tuhan tentukan
aku lah orangnya

Gelak tawa tangisan yg hiba
kenangan kita masa d dunia
alangkah indahnya jika
kita mampu hidup selamanya...

Lyrics courtesy of Mylirik

I'm reading: Bila Aku Sudah TiadaTweet this!

2 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

just curious Kal El... why do you entitle your blog as "When Deatch comes knocking"? and ""Deatch of Kal El"....?

am just curious what you have in your mind most of the time... the title sounds so sad one.... kasi hepi hepi ler sket... here is my email address johanmanaf72@yahoo.com... boleh sending2 email ker aper ker... if you wish to la kan....:) have a nice wknd...!! (mine finish oledi... esok kena kerojer...!!!!) haiyaaa....!!! Sat blues...!

Syahr-El said...

Assaalamu'alaikum and thanks kembara... we'll keep in touch in this very near future.

Death has indeed came knocking last Aidilfitri when i had a cerebral stroke attack - so it was a wake up call for me, a juvenile diabetic, that I could just go anytime (but from my entries on dining out ironically, you can see that I'm eating like there's no tomorrow - well, while I still can)

In person, I am not at all a sad man because I know there are many who are willing to share their love and care with me, far and near.

So I heard in UAE your weekends are on Thursday and Friday eh? Huhuh don't know If I could adjust if I go there eheheheh.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger