Happy 21st Birthday Dearest Brother


Happy Birthday dear brother. 21 years ago we were anxiously waiting for your cesarean birth, how I remember you were so blue the first time I saw you. I had really wanted a brother after being the younger out of two for eleven years, God granted my wish. Even though we're eleven years apart, and I really didn't know how to be a playmate to you due to the age difference, I'm still glad you're my brother.

Now that you've grown up, you have proven yourself to be a really good man, some body whom mummy would be proud of and of course, the pride of the family. I wish you all the best in the things you do. Study hard and make us proud. May the years to come be a healthy and successful one for you. Happy birthday dear bro.

p/s My brother celebrated his 21st birthday on November 29th, 2007.

I'm reading: Happy 21st Birthday Dearest BrotherTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger