Happy 74th Birthday Ka'Ngah

Well it's that time of the year when we celebrate our auntie's (whom we call Ka'ngah) birthday. It's her 74th this year and I hope she will have many more happy years living with us. This year we bought her to KL Tower and had lunch at Restoran Satay Kajang Hari Samuri in Taman Melati KL. I've promised to take her to KL Tower since God knows when but both parties have been postponing the trip zillions of time and I'd like to make sure my promise is fulfilled before I die.


Our favourite auntie (in wheel chair) with her favourite nephews and niece
whom she had cared for the last 33 years. Thank you 'ibu'.


To Ka'ngah, hoping you will be in the pinkiest of health and be blessed for the good things you have done for my family. Thank you for taking good care us these past 33 years. May Allah bless you. Amin. If only I can call you 'ibu' because you're all about being a mother to us.

I'm reading: Happy 74th Birthday Ka'NgahTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger