Sheila Majid, Nora & Johan Nawawi - Jentayu

Feeling a bit down today due to some reason I don't wish to share. It is not about me but it is about my other half, sorry to hear the news but I hope you'll be as strong as the JENTAYU... patah sayap bertongkat paruh, patah paruh bertongkat siku. Never give up my love. I love you no matter what.



JENTAYU
Di paruhmu kemilauan sinar
Menyepuhi sejuta rasa
Kemulian di hatimu
Bening budi terdampar di jagat raya

Di sayap taufan kau jelajahi
Awan gemawan membawa rindu
Kasihmu menentangi kezaliman
Ketidakadilan

Jentayu
Patah sayap bertongkat paruh
Jentayu
Patah paruh bertongkat siku
Jentayu
Patah siku bertongkat dagu
Jentayu
Patah dagu bertongkat kuku

Pinjamkanlah hatimu
Untuk semua

Pinjamkanlah syahdumu

I'm reading: Sheila Majid, Nora & Johan Nawawi - JentayuTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger