Finally Out to See the World

After spending about three months in the jail of my own home, recupertating from the recent cerebral stroke attack I had on the 4th day of Aidilfitri, I finally went somewhere yesterday. Well ot that I wasn't really at home all the time but apart from going to work, going out for meals. some little visits to the supermarket for necessities, I was home most of the time these past three months.



We haven't gone out for a movie since Ramadhan until last week that I couldn't take it any longer that I told my significant other that I want to watch a movie. We either watched movies at home (downloaded) or from the DVDs KN bought for me. Finally and very ironically we went to KLCC that is just a couple of hundred meters from my workplace. (Ahahah out to see the world lah konon kan?) Of course that would be the easiest to go to for a movie although we never really favor TGV for the seats are small and we feel cramped for the whole duration of the movie.

So we went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks, really fun movie to watch. Full of nice and catchy music that makes me hum all the way to the car afterwards. And guess what, we downloaded (hehehe...) the soundtrack a few nights after the movie - nice! I could relate well to Alvin and the Chipmunks because they've been around longer than I have been on this earth, 35 years perhaps? Maybe more. Ahaha I laughed my heads out throughout the movie. However I think the introductory part of the movie was most ilarious and the anticlimax hit after the chipmunks have hit their glory but yeah we had so much fun and laughter and the movie surely made us feel good thereafter.

Before the movie we window shop for a while, took some pictures of the Christmas decorations (When I was a lot younger Mummy used to bring me hotel and shopping complex hopping during this season to snap photos and see the Christmas decorations) I had a shock of my life to see a Nautica jacket sold at Parkson for RM2.6k - that is just horrendous as that piece of clothing costs RM200 more than my Nokia N95! Crazy! So before I have another stroke attack, or maybe a heart attack this time, I better cool down, forget it and just leave it to the rich to mind the price (but of course the jacket would look handsome on me - that was why I looked at the price tag in the first place ahahaha)



We had dinner at the Signature food court - I tried the meatball spaghetti bolognese from Cafe Milano and it was fantastic. They serve all sorts of spaghetti plus yummy looking waffles - a no no for me as they look really sweet but really tempting! KN had McDonald's, the usual quarter pounder meal. The spaghetti was out of this world, cheaply priced and really tasty!

For supper we bought the bagels in front of TGV and didn't really liked it except for the JalapeƱos flavored bagel. We bought three other flavors, chocolate mint, chocolate parmeson and Italian bagel - all we quite hard, not as soft as they claimed to be. For us that was the last time there.

Otherwise I really had a wonderful time.

I'm reading: Finally Out to See the WorldTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger