Kal El Returns... at a different address.

Nope Kal El has not stopped blogging - the Closure message posted about a mogth ago was just a beginning to some changes I'm making in my blogging career.

In order to be in a more positive note, I have decided to change the blog address which previously has the word 'death' permanently stuck to it, to a more positive and hopefully a more hopeful sounding blog title - Kal El's Wishing Well. Please redirect to http://www.mywishwell.blogspot.com from now onwards.

I have enjoyed writing and will continue writing, reviewing and ranting about the pleasurable and not so pleasurable life of mine.

Again, thanks for visiting and may our friendship continue hereafter... Let me welcome you to Kal El's Wishing Well.

Love always,
Kal El

I'm reading: Kal El Returns... at a different address.Tweet this!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger