Tested and Certified

Alhamdulillah after a week of hard work, full of drills and impromptu presentations I am finally a certified trainer in Instructional Design. Thank you to the Blood Sucking Sicko Company for paying for my training and bringing the Academicians and trainers over from India especially for my certification. Hopefully with this development and the additional certificate I've obtained would open more doors and opportunities for my career development and advancement. It finally pays after 10 years working as an ID. Now to get myself a PhD in ID to strengthen my new accomplishment as a certified trainer in Instructional Design. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah.

I'm reading: Tested and CertifiedTweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger