Salam Maal Hijrah 1429


Salam Maal Hijrah to all Muslims around the world.

This new year in the Muslim calender is a significant one for me. Earlier in 2008 I promised myself that I would perform my first Umrah hopefully by end of this year after the Haj 2008 season or latest early next year 2009. I feel that the time has come and since time is what I do not have (since there's no way I can get better, health wise). No, I'm not giving up but reality check tells me that even if I am able to control the damages, and even though I am the Superman I think I am, I still can't turn back time. What's done is done. I really want to go visit the House of Allah, to witness the Ka'abah and aim to perform the Haj, with God's willing, by 2012.

The moment I told myself that I wanted to go for Umrah, two part time job offers came in out of nowhere after a year not having such opportunity . I guess that's help from God to me for really wanting and hoping to go visit His place. Alhamdulillah, with this money I'm getting from the part time job (although I'd have to burn the midnight oil working my brains out) I hope to be able to go to Mekah with KN as planned.

I'm reading: Salam Maal Hijrah 1429Tweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger