Happy Birthday Ka'ngah!

Hari ni hari jadi ka'ngah yang ke 72! Well, unik sebenarnya kenapa mak ngah (mummy's sister) is called Kak Ngah instead. She has taken care of me for a seriously long time -since 1975 (nearly 31 years now) she's like a dear mother to me. My late mom is her younger sister so mummy calls her kak ngah... hahaha dari situ la semua pun mengikut panggil kak ngah.

A photo of Mummy and Ka'ngah (seated) in 1990 @ Kluang Rest House in Johore

To celebrate Ka'ngah's birthday i took my family out to Laksa Shack in Wangsa Maju. Happy Birthday Ka'ngah!



Apapun, moga hidup ka'ngah diberkati Allah, sihat dan ceria selalu.

I'm reading: Happy Birthday Ka'ngah!Tweet this!

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger